ibtm africa 2016 Admissions Policy
1. Only ibtm africa 2016 Hosted Buyer, Exhibitor and Press badge holders will be able to attend ibtm africa.
2. Hosted Buyers and Exhibitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in ibtm africa and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from ibtm africa.
4. Anyone obtaining a ibtm africa Hosted Buyer, Exhibitor or Press badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave ibtm africa.
5. Anyone attending ibtm africa should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
6. Anyone attending ibtm africa must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt ibtm africa.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from ibtm africa and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
8. Press badges at ibtm Africa 2016 are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the ibtm africa industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
9. Official ibtm africa 2016 photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at ibtm africa. Anyone attending ibtm africa 2016 consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing ibtm africa in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at ibtm africa without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
Organisers: Reed Travel Exhibitions/ Thebe Reed Exhibitions, Thebe Reed Place | 34 Culross Road | Culross on Main Office park | Johannesburg